Find the Fundraising Activity that SUITS You in 2015, Public Urged

Arthritis Ireland launches its 2015 fundraising events calendar

“Find the fundraising activity that SUITS you in 2015!” – That was the message fromD16110-23 Cormac Ó’Raghallaigh (11), Emily Haughton (11), both of whom have arthritis, and her sister, Mya (4), as they called on the public to beat the January blues by taking on a fundraising activity in aid of people with arthritis.

At the launch of Arthritis Ireland’s Calendar of Events 2015, Cormac, Emily and Mya urged people to get down to business on their New Year’s resolutions by taking on a run, cycle, organise a bake sale or any activity they wish to raise badly-needed funds.

D16110-18Arthritis Ireland, Head of Fundraising, Emma Barrett, said: “With just 12% of our income coming from the State, Arthritis Ireland must raise the remaining 88% in order to provide vital services that people with arthritis need to take control of their disease in communities across the country. Arthritis affects almost 1 million people in Ireland, including more than 1,000 children like Cormac and Emily, and they are relying on the support of the public in 2015.”

Check out our Calendar of Events 2015.

For further information or to contact our fundraising team about the different activities to choose from, please call (01)6470205, email fundraising@arthritisireland.ie or visit www.arthritisireland.ie.